Monday, April 20, 2015

Endurance

"No testing has overtaken you that is not common to everyone. God is faithful, and He will not let you be tested beyond your strength, but with testing He will also provide the way out so that you may be able to endure it."
- 1 Corinthians 10:13

This verse spoke to me this morning in a big way. It relates to running, but it also relates to life in general. We are tested each day in different ways. Some days are harder and more complicated than others. We must keep a strong faith in order to get through those days. God has made us all strong and gives us the strength to overcome tough days or periods of life.
I think about running when I read this verse because running is a sport that takes great strength and determination. It can be so easy to give up during a hard workout, or even during an easy run some days! I know that I could not get through my workouts and runs without my God with me for every step. He helps me power through and overcome, especially on the days when I am struggling. He gives me the endurance I need to achieve great goals. He will never give me more than I can handle. This verse is a great reminder to strive for greatness and use the gifts God has given me. God is with me always and provides the strength I need for every situation and task I am trying to accomplish. I want to use this strength to be an inspiration to everyone around me.
Be a positive example for others and share in those moments of great endurance and achievements through God's unending strength. Never give up on your gifts and dreams. God will help you achieve great things as long as you trust in His plan and remember He will never give you more than you can handle.

***Feeling inspired while watching the Boston Marathon! Such an inspiring race and I hope to be there one day!***

-LOLO-

No comments:

Post a Comment